Leadership Inspirations Activities
Question And Answer
Group members write questions down and answer a random question written by another person
Type Of Activity
Paper Or Index Cards or Post-Its, Pens Or Pencils
- Get enough paper and pens for everyone in the group.
- Write a question. Fold the paper over to cover the question.
- Pass the papers around a few times until they are throughly mixed up.
- Have participants open a new paper and write the answer to the question.
- Then share in partners or as a large group.
SAMPLE DEBRIEFING QUESTIONS
- What was the goal of this activity?
- Did your group do well? What could have improved?
- How did your group make decisions? Was it effective or ineffective?
- How did your group manage conflict that arose?
Inclusion and Involvement
- What does it mean to be inclusive or exclusive?
- What did we do as a group that was inclusive? That was exclusive/not inclusive?
- Why is inclusion and involvement important for our group?
- What has worked in other projects you have done? How have you dealt with setbacks?
- How do you connect with the process of planning? Do you like it/not like it? How does this impact you/your group?
- How do we manage our time? How does that affect our ability to complete our projects?
- What does this activity tell you about the strengths of your group? The areas for improvement?
- What’s one commitment each person can make?
- What are three lessons the group has learned that they can continue to work on?
- How can we implement these lessons in our school/organization?
- What can you do differently moving forward?