Leadership Academy 2023
JOIN US THIS SUMMER…
for a bonding experience that
instills action planning and accountability skills,
builds effective teams, expands your network,
and enhances your leadership impact!
Limited spots available!
It is the best bonding and team building for the beginning of school. It helps set the tone for the year… My students came back from Networking Sessions with MANY new ideas.
Savanna HS Advisor
I liked how they related activities back to ASB today. This is really helpful for my students… [the coaches] were open to adapting their lessons to fit our needs and constantly communicating with me.
Western HS Advisor
I enjoyed my time in the sessions. I learned so much about my team. I liked watching my leaders transform and think outside of themselves.
Magnolia HS Advisor
Leadership Academy 2023 Info:
Registration information coming soon! Email email@example.com your interest to be notified when registration opens.
Leadership Academy includes:
– School Sessions designed for your group by your dedicated Leadership Coaches
– Guided Networking sessions
– Specially curated, interactive, skill-building workshops
– Access to a passionate, experienced team dedicated to helping you reach your goals
We look forward to seeing you this summer for a camp experience unlike any other!
1. Choose the appropriate registration form:
- Registration Form for Leadership Academy
- Registration Form for Anaheim Union High School District Leadership Academy
2. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fill out a physical copy to be sent along with your deposit.
3. Mail your deposit to: P.O. Box 696 Yorba Linda, CA 92885. Please make checks out to Leadership Inspirations.
Can’t wait to see you at Cal Poly this summer!
Check out how students have rated their experience!
They were very kind and explained everything well, I could not ask for anything more. They connected on a deeper emotional level and made us all feel comfortable.
I honestly had a lot of fun and I got to talk with many others. I got to go out of my comfort zone and just have multiple genuine conversations not only with my team but as well as with some people from other schools during our networking.
Their energy was so fun and genuine and funny and inspirational and I loved coming to camp… Coming to the room with their energy really brightened my day.😃 They’re really nice leaders.
My Leadership Academy experience helped me grow in so many different skill sets with engaging activities. I was able to communicate with others and bring back much useful information for my ASB team.
I thought that the Networking sessions were a great opportunity to meet new people, and formulate new perspectives as to how we can make our school better.
My experience at the Leadership Academy was very unique, inspiring, and motivating. I felt that through thorough interaction with my school and other schools, I have more confidence in being a leader in my school.